Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks a lot mom...

I was talking to my sister on the phone yesterday and she mentioned that my mom had made some comment about how Zane must be growing up because he hadn't done anything naughty lately.

Well mom, I hope you're happy, destructive Zane is back in full force.


Yesterday, he covered Ron's (the cat) tail with yogurt.


And, just a few minutes ago, I found him in the living room with a fondue fork stabbing the piano bench. Thankfully, I was planning on recovering the ugly bench anyways. I'm just grateful it wasn't my leather couches he was stabbing.

So mother, don't ever say (or even think) that again!!! ;)

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

LOL.. It makes me feel a little better to know that I am not the only one with a destructive child!

Lisa and Curtis said...

LOL Om my! that seems like something Bella would do too. So funny!