Monday, October 6, 2008

Tubby Time

Rob was giving the kids their tubby last night and I heard him singing to the kids. I caught some of it on video. I love how Cole starts singing with daddy at the end. Sorry, I don't know how to turn the video...(oh, and make sure you pause the music on my playlist.)

4 comments:

House of Blues said...

OMG how sweet. Your husband has a beautiful voice!! Did he know you were taping?

Aly said...

The first time I went in there and taped, he didn't know I was there. But, the kiddos were standing up and you could see their 'parts'. I def didn't want to post that on the net, so I rearranged the kids and asked him to sing again.

Lisa and Curtis said...

Awwee, that was so incredibly sweet! And he really does have a beautiful voice!! CUTE!

mommyto3kiddos said...

That is so sweet! And you husband has a great voice!