Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't drink from the milk carton!

I never thought I have to tell my 2 year old that! I know of many instances where parents have had to deal with their older kids doing it. I had a friend in high school whose parents had to buy her brother his own milk each week because they couldn't get him to stop drinking directly from the carton.

So I was taking a shower today, and Zane comes bursting in asking for milk. I told him he had to wait until I was out. Apparently the stinker was determined to drink now! When I got out of the shower, this is what I found.


See that blue thing in there, it's a straw. Zane put a straw into the milk carton and was trying to drink it that way. Fortunately, enough of the milk was gone, and the straw was too short to reach any of it. Now if only I could figure out how to get the straw out of the milk! At least he has good problem solving skills!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

THat is funny...really funny...

Joanna said...

I'm throughly impressed that he did that. Here I was, picturing him trying to tip the cartoon back and spilling it all down himself, but instead he goes and gets a straw. Smart kid!