Yeah that actually happened. We went to Wal-Mart today and one of their stupid employees stopped me in the produce department and told me Cole is sexy. He's 9 months old for heaven's sake! Cute, handsome, adorable, darling, sweet, are all fine. Sexy is not. I don't think I ever want to hear ANY of my kids referred to as sexy!
3 comments:
Eek... Then again, you were at the walmarts, stranger things have happened there.
That is freaky, and I agree w/ Joanna about being at walmart, I once saw a man open a beer and drink it right in the beer section!
OMG!!! How crazy! I agree with the wal mart thing. One time I was going to the bathroom when Konnor was like 6 months and on my way in the stall a lady asked "Do you want me to hold him while you go?".....Um, NOOOOO. OMG people are so crazy!
Post a Comment