Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vacation Day 4 (Monday)

Today was our 2nd Day at Sea. Rob woke up before I was ready to so he went up to the Lido for breakfast and then settled on deck 5 to work on homework. I got up close to 10. I wasn't hungry so I went up to the Serenity to find Jana and Bryan. We hung out there for a while reading in the shade. Around noon they got hungry so they went to get lunch. I wasn't hungry yet so I stayed up there reading for a while. Around 1 I went to go find Rob. He had finished all of his math and had a good chunk of his history homework done. We went up to the Deli so I could get a sandwich for lunch and then went back to our room. We ordered some veggie sticks, a fruit salad, a cheesecake, and a slice of chocolate cake from room service.

Just before 2:30 we heading to the Victoriana to watch the Love and Marriage Game. It's basically like the Newlywed game. They have 3 couples--1 recently married, 1 longest married and another that falls in the middle. They get asked questions and each writes their answers on a notepad, at the end they compare answers. One question was "What Holiday Best describes last night? 4th of July-like fireworks, Thanksgiving--Thankful for anything, or Memorial Day--Honoring the Dead. Another question was, "You haven't seen ugly until you've seen my wife's _____________?

After getting good laughs at the Love and Marriage Game, we went and took our afternoon naps. Cruising is such a tough life. We met up with the Qberrys for dinner. After dinner we went to the Punchliner comedy club and laughed our heads off to Frank Del Pizzo. Rob and I hung out at the piano bar and disco again.

No comments: