Last night went considerably better than the night before. Cole didn't wake up until after 4am, and fell immediately back to sleep after eating.
Last night I got a burst of energy and became a domestic goddess. On Monday, a friend of mine asked if she could borrow my sewing machine (it's fixed now, thank goodness!) So I hauled it up from the basement. Well my friend got busy and her project didn't happen. I was too lazy to carry it back downstairs so it sat on my kitchen floor. Last night, it started calling my name. I pulled out some fabric I had and ended up making a table runner for my kitchen table, a valance for the window above my kitchen sink and a pillow case. I guess I'm still feeling a little carry-over from last night, as I have dough rising for homemade rolls to eat with our soup for dinner tonight.
2 comments:
I'm very impressed! You are definitely a domestic goddess! I'm so glad that Cole is starting to do better with the sleeping (I'll cross my fingers for you that it will continue!). Those transitions are always so hard. Good luck!
Mmmm...homemade rolls.
Post a Comment