Ok, so yes, I'm out of shape, but that isn't what I'm referring to in this post.
Cole has been sleeping terribly ever since he broke his leg on Sunday. He's been waking up several times a night and then waking up for the day early, early in the morning (think 4am). Since Sunday my sleep has been sporadic and best. I'm only getting a few hours total each night and it's not consecutive. It's really taking a toll on me. Today I am feeling so depressed and completely unmotivated. All I have done is sit in front of this dang computer and waste time. My boys rarely nap at the same time and on the rare occasions they do, I am unable to fall asleep.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I hope last night and today go much better for you!
Post a Comment