For her party, we let her invite a few friends and we went to the circus. The kids all had a ball. We went to a park in Salt Lake where we ate lunch (little Caesars pizza), had cake and opened presents. Then we headed to the Delta Center (yeah, I know it's called something else now, but to me it will always be the Delta Center) for the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus. I think the kids all loved the circus and had a great time. It was a fun, but exhausting day!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Happy Birthday Avery!
Last Friday, on September 24 Avery turned 8. Avery loves birthdays and was so excited for hers to get here. She got something she has been asking for for several years, a Nintendo DS. Hopefully she is old enough to take care of it.
For her party, we let her invite a few friends and we went to the circus. The kids all had a ball. We went to a park in Salt Lake where we ate lunch (little Caesars pizza), had cake and opened presents. Then we headed to the Delta Center (yeah, I know it's called something else now, but to me it will always be the Delta Center) for the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus. I think the kids all loved the circus and had a great time. It was a fun, but exhausting day!


For her party, we let her invite a few friends and we went to the circus. The kids all had a ball. We went to a park in Salt Lake where we ate lunch (little Caesars pizza), had cake and opened presents. Then we headed to the Delta Center (yeah, I know it's called something else now, but to me it will always be the Delta Center) for the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus. I think the kids all loved the circus and had a great time. It was a fun, but exhausting day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Avorie said she had fun! Thanks for inviting her.
Cute bow ties to.
Post a Comment