I have seen Santa several times this season. Earlier, in the month, my sister and I took our littlest boys (hers is 14 months and Cole was 23 months) to see Santa. Then, last week at Zane's preschool program, Santa showed up and the kids got to sit on his lap and have pictures taken with him. I thought after that we were done with Santa visits for the year. Last night Avery was upset because she hadn't gotten to see Santa this year. So, Rob and I packed all the kids into the van last night and went to the mall to see Santa again. Here are pictures of all 3 santa visits.

Cole and Miles visiting Santa, Miles hated him!

Santa at Zane's school, Cole wasn't too happy

Zane was really mellow and timid, but he sat on his lap and told him he wants a train table.

All 3 little kids with the mall Santa last night. Shalyn was there, but wouldn't sit on his lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment