Avery and Zane have said a few things over the past several days that have left me giggling.
Yesterday at Church:
Avery-Mom, It's Christmas break isn't it?
Me-Yes Avery it is
Avery-That means I don't have to go to primary.
Yesterday, I wrapped Rob's Christmas presents while he was at work. Our first Christmas together, he 'accidentally' found the receipt from one of his presents. Since then, I've been much more careful where I hide the evidence. Yesterday, I opted to burn the receipts. Zane watched me do this. He spent the rest of the day going around saying, "I love matches." "I love fire." Future pyro?
My husband's family is native American. My kids have a set of grandparents who live on the other side of the country. Because of the cost of travel, the boys haven't met them yet (hopefully that will change this summer). Anyways, Zane's latest movie obsession is Peter Pan. There's a big Indian chief in the movie. When he comes on screen, Zane yell, "There's grandpa Bob!" Good thing Grandpa Bob laughed when Rob told him about it.
Zane is also regularly telling us "You're naughty" "Don't you dare" "Go to time out"
Hummmm, wonder where he's heard those before....
Most nights Zane wakes up and wants to get into bed with us. The only problem is he can't open his bedroom door. We put a child proof door handle on the inside of his door that you have to squeeze and turn at the same time. So at night he stands at his door yelling for us to come get him. The past two night, Rob has gone to get him. He's been greeted with Zane slamming the door on his father and yelling, "no, I want mommy." I grudgingly get out of bed and go get him. He's lucky he shares a room w/ Cole, otherwise he'd be told too bad, if you don't want daddy, you can stay in your room.
Shalyn has gone to CA until after the first of the year. She's spending the holiday's with her father's side of the family.
3 comments:
Your kids are so funny! I hope you guys have a good Christmas!!
So cute! I told everyone about that little comment she made at church.
Can I have a break from primary too???! I will look out for any smoke I see coming from your house! SOOOOOOOOO funny!
Post a Comment