Tate in his hospital clothesThe day after Tate's surgery we started doing fun things with the kids. As a family we went to Trafalga. We all golfed, the girls rode the race cars, the boys went on rides, and the 4 oldest kids went on the bumper boats.





The next day I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and used a gift card we had. The little kids love that place and I endure it when necessary.

On Saturday I took the kids to the duck pond in Provo. My sister Leslie and her husband met us there.
The next day I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and used a gift card we had. The little kids love that place and I endure it when necessary.
On Saturday I took the kids to the duck pond in Provo. My sister Leslie and her husband met us there.
No comments:
Post a Comment