Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

My kids all love New Years Eve, to them it means one thing....FONDUE!!!!

We had cheese fondue with bread, apple and carrots as dippers. Later, we had chocolate fondue for dessert. The kids kipped bananas, pretzels, marshmallows, graham crackers, Vanilla wafers, oreos and rice krispy treats to their hearts content. After their tummies were full, the boys all had to be taken straight to the bath!

Later, Shalyn left to celebrate New Years Eve at a party with her friends. Rob and I decided to set up a movie night for our 4 youngest. We bought a new movie, Home Alone for the occasion. We set up a concession stand in the kitchen complete with candy, popcorn and drinks. The kids were all given an envelope with monopoly money to 'buy' things with. They think tonight has been the best night ever!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun night and what great memories are you helping instill !!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

GREAT IDEA!! Looks like you had so much FUN:) Chocolate covered babies are so cute.

Just Jana said...

love the concession idea! may have to try that next year!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!