Consider yourself warned, this post is going to be gross. When I told Rob what happened he literally started gagging. That being said....
Yesterday I was getting Cole ready for the day. I sprayed 'water' on his head and combed his hair. I noticed he smelled like urine. I couldn't figure out why. I asked him if he had peed his pants (he never does) and he said no. I figured that he smelled that way because we were standing in the bathroom the boys use the most and well if you've ever had little boys then you know how they can make the bathroom smell. A few minutes later I dropped him off at the Elementary school for speech.
After getting home I started getting Zane ready for Kindergarten. I sprayed his hair and right after I did he said, "Mom, someone peed in the water bottle." Oh. My. Gosh!!! I flipped out. I knew it was Zane that had done it. I sent him straight to the shower (he got no hot water for his shower). And got grounded from all electronic devices.
So apparently he peed in the yellow spray bottle and then filled it the rest of the way with water. Hopefully Cole's speech teacher didn't get too close to him and have to smell his 'pee-sprayed' hair. (Yes he was taken straight to the bath when he got home.) Seriously, boys are so gross! Where do they come up with this?!?!
2 comments:
SERIOUSLY!!!!!YUCKO!!! But what a FUNNY story to remind them of one day and get a good laugh!!! Got to love those boys....so glad Carter is following his SISTERS example!
That's messed up!! But kind of funny.
Post a Comment