Taken today--37W 3D
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Looking out for his baby bro
Zane has finally accepted the fact that he is going to have a baby brother fairly soon. For the longest time, even after the u/s showed otherwise, he insisted the baby was going to be a girl. For the past week, he has been trying to look out for his baby brother. He tells me what I should and shouldn't be eating. For example, the other night we were having tacos for dinner. I put some sour cream on mine and Zane started yelling at me, "Mom, baby Tate hates sour cream. Don't eat that." I also got in trouble yesterday for putting butter on my toast because apparently baby Tate (as Zane calls him) hates butter too. I was told earlier today that I need to eat a cookie because baby Tate wanted one. I hope once he's born, Zane keeps looking out for his baby brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's cute! Hey Aly, did you get an evite? I need to check and see if I recorded your email address.
I know nothing sounds good to a pregnant mommy but you really do look fabulous!
Post a Comment