Sunday, February 21, 2010
Really?!?!?
Ok, so it has been brought to my attention that it's been over 3 weeks since my last blog. In my defense I have been working on a huge project for the past month. Earlier this week, I finished what I've been making. When ever one of my kids is born, I make them a cross stitch. The girls each have one to hang on their wall, and the boys all have a cross stitch afghan that I've made. About a month ago I realized that the baby's birth was getting closer and closer and that I needed to start his blanket. I worked my tail off and made his blanket in just over 3 weeks. I'm really happy with the results. His blanket has 26 different teddy bears all dressed in various costumes/professions.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cute! What a great thiing to do for each of your children. :)
Post a Comment